Thank you. I will have to use the Package Installer application then
to make an install of a package.

I've posted another thread on a problem with package installation on
Android
SDK for Windows 1.0_r1:
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/1ff689f404cd679b
Can you help me with this pls?