Hi all,
I have an app that I set up to connect/parse json data/HttpPost to a
mysql server via php..

Everything works perfectly if there is a basic connection, and if
there is no connection my handlers work flawlessly.
The problem is when the server is slow to respond like 15-30+ seconds
the activity just freezes. I cannot add a progress dialog to handle
it, the app freezes until the android dialog pops up stating "Force
Close" or "Wait" if I click wait it will eventually get up and
running.

Anyone know how to handle this situation so if the connections is
dreadfully slow it doesn't cause the activity/app to freeze?

Please help all suggestions appreciated
Thanks,
Albert