I'm building a simple view programmatically.  Boiled down,
it's something like this:

        LinearLayout l = new LinearLayout(this);
        l.setOrientation(LinearLayout.VERTICAL);

        TextView t = new TextView(this);
        l.addView(t);

        ListView lv = new ListView(this);
        l.addView(lv);

        Button b = new Button();
        l.addView(b);

        setContentView(l);

This works fine.  Then I start adding items to
the ListView as certain actions happen in the
program.  When I get enough items, the button
gets pushed off of the bottom of the screen
and disappears.  How can I avoid this?

I'm also not sure how to anchor the button to
the bottom in the beginning when the ListView
has only a few items.  As it is, it hugs the
ListView and moves down as the list grows.

Thanks!

Tobiah