I think that if you have extra time, you use it to practice or learn more
English.  All the Android functions are written from a western/US
perspective and so is the documentation.  Your English needs to be up to par
to be able to read through it and any other official documentation.  It
seems that English is more of a barrier for you than Android is.

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 5:03 PM, jaafar zbeiba <jaafarinformati...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> no its not working that can help me I have more time for my project and
> frankly I am not of this but still try dommaine

~ Jeremiah:9:23-24
Android 2D MMORPG: http://solrpg.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/revoltingx