Hi! I've just started to create monodroid applications. So I'm in
trouble about my project. I want to create 2 tabs and when clicks each
open a web site. Is it possible ? Here is my code. Tabs already work
but when I click nothing happens.

[Activity(MainLauncher = true, Label = "@string/app_name", Theme =
"@android:style/Theme.NoTitleBar")]
    public class HelloTabWidget : TabActivity
    {
        protected override void OnCreate(Bundle bundle)
        {
            base.OnCreate(bundle);
            SetContentView(Resource.Layout.Main);

            TabHost.TabSpec spec;     // Resusable TabSpec for each
tab
            Intent intent;            // Reusable Intent for each
tab

            // Create an Intent to launch an Activity for the tab (to
be reused)
            intent = new Intent(this, typeof(ArtistsActivity));
            intent.AddFlags(ActivityFlags.NewTask);

            // Initialize a TabSpec for each tab and add it to the
TabHost
            spec = TabHost.NewTabSpec("artists");
            spec.SetIndicator("Artists",
Resources.GetDrawable(Resource.Drawable.ic_tab_artists));
            spec.SetContent(intent);
            TabHost.AddTab(spec);

            // Do the same for the other tabs
            intent = new Intent(this, typeof(AlbumsActivity));
            intent.AddFlags(ActivityFlags.NewTask);

            spec = TabHost.NewTabSpec("albums");
            spec.SetIndicator("Albums",
Resources.GetDrawable(Resource.Drawable.ic_tab_artists));
            spec.SetContent(intent);
            TabHost.AddTab(spec);

            TabHost.CurrentTab = 1;
        }
    }

    [Activity(Label = "deneme2", MainLauncher = true)]
    public class AlbumsActivity : Activity
    {
        protected override void OnCreate(Bundle bundle)
        {
            base.OnCreate(bundle);

            TextView textview = new TextView(this);
            textview.Text = "This is the Albums tab";
            SetContentView(textview);

        }
    }

   [Activity(Label = "deneme2", MainLauncher = true, Theme =
"@android:style/Theme.NoTitleBar")]
    public class ArtistsActivity : Activity
    {
        //int count = 1;
        WebView web_view;
        protected override void OnCreate(Bundle bundle)
        {
            base.OnCreate(bundle);

            SetContentView(Resource.Layout.Main);
            web_view = new WebView(this);
            web_view = FindViewById<WebView>(Resource.Id.webview);
            web_view.Settings.JavaScriptEnabled = true;
            web_view.LoadUrl("http://www.google.com";);
            web_view.SetWebViewClient(new HelloWebViewClient());

        }

        private class HelloWebViewClient : WebViewClient
        {
            public override bool ShouldOverrideUrlLoading(WebView
view, string url)
            {
                view.LoadUrl(url);
                return true;