Hi everybody,
I'm new in Android development,
And I have to develop a video tchat for The Galaxy Tab.
So, I have to display the front facing camera.
I develop with FlashBuilder 4, and I found on the internet that it was
possible with the SprintAndroidForwardFacingCamera library.
So I followed the tutoriel with adding my library to my IDE in
"Preferences/java/usesr libraries" and adding it to my project in the
"Java build path/Librairies".
After that I wrote <uses-library
android:name="com.sprint.hardware.twinCamDevice"></uses-library>
in the Manifest file between the <application> tag.
But when I launch my application on the device (samsung Galaxy Tab) or
on the virtual avd Galaxy tab, I had the following message
"Installation error: INSTALL_FAILED_MISSING_SHARED_LIBRARY".
Is anybody had the same problem and found the solution.
Thanks for your help.