On 23 March 2011 01:29, roger isaac navarro perez <
roger.navarro.pe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, i need to create an application for my corp, my question is can i
> create a OTA like blackberry for download, i want to write url for my
> application in browser and download the application.

OTA means "over the air" and nothing more. Anyone can download mostly
anything, incl. APK. Installation requires user confirmation and (most
likely) enabling "unknown sources".

AVISO DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD: Este correo electrónico, incluyendo en su
> caso, los archivos adjuntos al mismo, pueden contener información de
> carácter confidencial y/o privilegiada, y se envían a la atencion

[chop]
information without the written authorization is prohibited. If you

> are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply

Yesh, sure, sue me :) BTW: anyone really believing such BS got any value,
except of making your mail bloated?

Regards,
Marcin Orlowski

Tray Agenda <http://bit.ly/trayagenda> - keep you daily schedule handy...