I have an application that read a rss
when I click an item in the rss, it redirects to the browser,
being that I wanted him to open inside my app.

My code is as follows:

protected void onListItemClick (ListView l, View v, int position, long
id) {
                super.onListItemClick (l, v, position, id);
                ViewMessage intent = new Intent (Intent.ACTION_VIEW,
                                Uri.parse (messages.get (position).
getLink (). toExternalForm ()));
                this.startActivity (viewMessage);
        }