I have been having this issue lately after upgrading to the latest
tools, where from build to build my certain images will display blank,
and always the same ones.   I always do a clean before creating
release builds, but it still seems to happen.   What is even stranger
is that I put the exact same apk on three different phones and it
works beautifully on two devices, and on the third, blank images.

Now the even stranger part.   I created a release build, tested on my
three devices and it worked.   So I deployed it to Android Market.
Then as a sanity test, I removed it from one of the devices and
installed it from Market.   Correct version and everything, but the
freakin blank images were back.   Again same apk, different results,
always the same image.

Any thoughts on this would be great as it is greatly impacting the
ratings of my app for those that experience the blank images.   The
only other change I have made was adding in OpenFeint support.

Thanks,
Greg