> Second update: Amazon updated my app's title and descriptions and they're
> still edited but *much* more in line with what I submitted in the
> description. I'm a happy panda now. Hot damn I love these people. Developer
> support rules!

Something that you need to check is your Keywords.  I noticed on all of my
apps (submitted a while back) they put generic keywords in as a placeholder.
 I of course didn't even think to check that pre-release.  I ran some
searches using terms related to my apps that that are in my app descriptions
and my apps didn't show up.  I noticed the keywords being horrendously off.
I was able to change one of the apps keywords by editing the app description
section and the resubmitting the app again (note, there was no wait for
approval this time) and that seemed to fix it for that app.  Doing the same
thing for one of my other apps is not working.  I contacted support on
Tuesday about it and still haven't seen any resolution.  This is the first
time that I'm actually really frustrated with the process.  Basically my app
is undiscoverable unless you search for its exact name.