*> Probably that class is not in your application so an "explicit" intent
(with a class name) is not going to work.*

That is not necessarily true...  Explicit intents work even if the class is
not in your application as long as you specify both the package name and the
class name.

I use this methodology for my task switching app, AppSwipe!, which is
available for free on the Android Market.

Thanks,
Justin Anderson
MagouyaWare Developer
http://sites.google.com/site/magouyaware