I was hoping to hear something by now, but since nothing, I'll clarify.
HID iClass card transmits a public UID over 13.56MHz using the ISO 15693
standard. All I want to do is read that public UID from an HID iClass. Since
I can read the UID of an ISO 15693 it stands to reason that I should be able
to read the UID from an HID iClass, but so far I have had no luck. Is this
something that the Nexus S is unable to do, or is it a situation where I
just have to position the HID iClass card correctly to be able to read it?