Hi guys,

Now no erros :)

btw now ddms fails to load... :(

i have created com.android.ide.

> eclipse.ddms/libs/ folder and copied the required *.jar files from
> /out/host/linux-x86/framework/ ..

2. now goto
/out/host/linux-x86/bin
and ran ./ddms

gettign the below exception ! am i missing something again ...

(ddms:12939): Gdk-WARNING **: gdk_window_set_icon_list: icons too large
45:45 E/ddms: shutting down due to uncaught exception
45:45 E/ddms: java.awt.AWTError: Assistive Technology not found:
org.GNOME.Accessibility.JavaBridge
    at java.awt.Toolkit.loadAssistiveTechnologies(Toolkit.java:788)
    at java.awt.Toolkit.getDefaultToolkit(Toolkit.java:874)
    at
sun.swing.SwingUtilities2$AATextInfo.getAATextInfo(SwingUtilities2.java:131)
    at
javax.swing.plaf.metal.MetalLookAndFeel.initComponentDefaults(MetalLookAndFeel.java:1564)
    at
javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicLookAndFeel.getDefaults(BasicLookAndFeel.java:147)
    at
javax.swing.plaf.metal.MetalLookAndFeel.getDefaults(MetalLookAndFeel.java:1599)
    at javax.swing.UIManager.setLookAndFeel(UIManager.java:545)
    at javax.swing.UIManager.setLookAndFeel(UIManager.java:585)
    at javax.swing.UIManager.initializeDefaultLAF(UIManager.java:1334)
    at javax.swing.UIManager.initialize(UIManager.java:1421)
    at javax.swing.UIManager.maybeInitialize(UIManager.java:1409)
    at javax.swing.UIManager.getDefaults(UIManager.java:659)
    at javax.swing.UIManager.getColor(UIManager.java:701)
    at org.jfree.chart.JFreeChart.<clinit>(JFreeChart.java:252)
    at org.jfree.chart.ChartFactory.createBarChart(ChartFactory.java:826)
    at com.android.ddmuilib.HeapPanel.createChart(HeapPanel.java:599)
    at com.android.ddmuilib.HeapPanel.createControl(HeapPanel.java:371)
    at com.android.ddmuilib.Panel.createPanel(Panel.java:29)
    at com.android.ddms.UIThread.createRightPanel(UIThread.java:1227)
    at com.android.ddms.UIThread.createTopPanel(UIThread.java:982)
    at com.android.ddms.UIThread.createWidgets(UIThread.java:831)
    at com.android.ddms.UIThread.runUI(UIThread.java:377)
    at com.android.ddms.Main.main(Main.java:97)

thanks
steve