I've noticed that the Market now has a tablet-specific section that will
show 48-50 apps if you click into it. I've actually seen the number change
from 48 to 50 throughout today. It leads me to believe that list is being
automatically updated based on apps that are effectively tablet friendly. I
know we're very much left in the dark as to how some of those things work,
but does anyone have any insight as to how this list works?

In my manifest file, I have min and target API level at 11 and the xlarge
screen supported. Although, I didn't go in an explicitly reject the other
sizes which I should probably do. I know there aren't many Honeycomb
specific apps out there yet, so I've been checking to see if my app might
show up on that list at some point.

--
Chris Stewart
http://chriswstewart.com