From: android-developers@googlegroups.com
[mailto:android-developers@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Justin Anderson
Sent: sexta-feira, 25 de março de 2011 15:45
To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [android-developers] select a row in a listview

You're really going to have to provide more information here, otherwise we
are only going to be guessing at what you really want to accomplish...

Thanks,
Justin Anderson
MagouyaWare Developer
http://sites.google.com/site/magouyaware

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 12:41 PM, Igor Nesralla Ribeiro <nesra...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi,
I'm newbie on android dev. Sorry for any problem....I have a listview wich i
display 3 columns (id,restaurant,city) from a sqlite...(using a
simplecursoradapter to bind)how I select a row and open it to edit or view.

Anyone has a reference to send me or example !?

Thanks
Igor