the Bluetooth stack used in Android is bluez, i.e. the same one than
standard Linux distributions, if that can help.

and, this just in, you may consider buying an unlocked and flashable Android
developer device for your project.
This is the same hardware than the G1 but will allow you to add any kind of
native code to the system.

see http://code.google.com/android/dev-devices.html

hope this helps,