welll i have solved dis one now i am using following code

        Bitmap bitmap = null;
        InputStream in = null;
        try {

              URL url = new URL(URL);
              URLConnection conn = url.openConnection();
             /* HttpsURLConnection cone = url.*/
              conn.connect();
              in = conn.getInputStream();
            bitmap = BitmapFactory.decodeStream(in);
            in.close();
        } catch (IOException e1) {
            // TODO Auto-generated catch block
            e1.printStackTrace();
        }
        return bitmap;

But the problem occuring is dat my url is https and it is giving me an ssl
error