Hi all,

I'm currently developing an android app for a public transportation
system. I need to use the webservice for fetching the information
regarding the public vehicles. For this purpose I'm using KSOAP2.

There is a webservice(C# SOAP) for calling a method like
getSchedule(param1,param2). The method returns an object of type
Schedule. So I've created a class of same name in Android with the
implementation of KvmSerializable Interface for Serialization. But the
problem is that the Class Schedule(which is defined in WebService) is
more complex. It inherits another class and also contains arraylist
inside it as -

class Schedule : Plan
{
    int Id;
    String Name;
    ArrayList<Place> places;
}
In such situation, how such complex class can be serialized?

thanx in advance
Neo182