I have a simple app for our field guys that lists out the properties
they need to visit each day.  It launches Google navigation and dials
the phone for them.  Hitting the phone's Home button works fine and
the app keeps it's current state.  Coming back from Google Navigation
crashes it every time.  I know where the error is but can not figure
out how to fix.  Code is below...

public class VSIMobile_WebView extends Activity {
        private static String PROVIDER="gps";
        private WebView browser;
        private LocationManager myLocationManager=null;
        private TelephonyManager myTeleManager = null;

        @Override
                super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
                setContentView(R.layout.main);

getWindow().setFlags(WindowManager.LayoutParams.FLAG_KEEP_SCREEN_ON,
WindowManager.LayoutParams.FLAG_KEEP_SCREEN_ON);
                if (savedInstanceState!=null){
                        browser=(WebView)findViewById(R.id.webview);
                        browser.restoreState(savedInstanceState);
                }else{
                        browser=(WebView)findViewById(R.id.webview);

myLocationManager=(LocationManager)getSystemService(Context.LOCATION_SERVICE);

myTeleManager=(TelephonyManager)getSystemService(Context.TELEPHONY_SERVICE);
                        browser.getSettings().setJavaScriptEnabled(true);
                        browser.addJavascriptInterface(new Locater(),
"locater");
                        browser.addJavascriptInterface(new
JavaScriptInterface(this),
"Android");
                        browser.loadUrl("http://oursite/index.html";);
                        browser.setWebViewClient(new HelloWebViewClient());
                }
        }

        @Override
        public void onSaveInstanceState(Bundle outState) {
                ((WebView)findViewById(R.id.webview)).saveState(outState);
        }

Thanks in advance.