Sprint moved away from GSM a very long time ago, and this phone is
GSM-only and therefore doesn't work on Sprint's network. If you're in
the US, T-Mobile is the best operator to use the Android Dev Phone 1
on (and if you already have a G1 you can swap the SIM between the
phones). It'll work on AT&T's network but you won't have any 3G data.

JBQ