Hi Kris and all,

As my understanding, there are maybe two possible solutions:
1. draw points by points, to render a connection like lightning (or river)
between the two points p1 and p2.
2. draw image to between the two points; in the image, we can draw what we
want.

Do you think both solutions are possible, and if they are, which one is
easier from implementation perspective?

Thanks,
Mike