Hi all.

Like always after reaching out for help i found a solution that's at
least for my case viable.
Editing the font itself by using ForgeFont's simplify function
helped.
Not only the Nexus One draws all letters now but also it really can
render the font.
Seems like the pretty complex font was just too much to handle for the
given devices.
Couldn't solve the problem why drawing the text with this font ended
up unable to draw some specific letters but i guess i should'n care
too much about it now.
But it would be interesting if anyone has an idea reagrding this case
cause i can't really explain why this happened.

Greetings