Hi,

I seem to have run into a problem with the mapview not pick touchable
if setZoomControl(true) is used. The issue seems to be that anytime
this is switched on the mapview is not touchable. And this seems to be
a one time thing - anytime this zoom is switched on and even if it is
switched off later - the mapview is not touchable. Also it seems the
touch even occurs once and after that I can never trap it i.e. the
touch handler never gets called. I retrn false from the touch handler.
The overlays I have are fine and touchable.

Fundamentally we want to build in the feature where the user can touch
the map when an overlay is up to dismiss the overlay. I have a onTouch
event handler for the mapview.

Thanks,
Shreesh