Hi,

I'm trying to duplicate the following functionality on an emulator but
am having no luck. On my phone, I can do the following:

1. Open up Terminal Emulator
2. type su
3. type stop adbd
4. type export ABD_TRACE=all
5. type adbd

This will run ADBd in the terminal window and allow me to see the
complete dump of ADBd (similar output as if running adb nodaemon
server on a local machine). However, I see nothing in Eclipse to do
anything like this and my attempts at replicating this in a Terminal
program have failed. I've searched for hours on this subject and all
the things I've found are only for adb running on a local machine and
not the daemon on the emulator.

Thanks.