Hi Guys,

I want to serve house ads in my app, but also integrate 3rd party ad
sources like mobfox.

Has anyone used OpenX to serve ads? There are a couple of widgets out
there, but I'm not sure
how well OpenX works with the "app" paradigm. I want to host the
server myself, and I've
considered ad whirl, but I'm hesitant because it is so tied to admob.
Of course the goal
is to add a widget to the appropriate places in the app and then never
change the app-side
code - instead only changing what's on the server side.

Any posts with experience would be greatly appreciated!!

pawpaw17