I can't believe I'm still beating this dead horse.

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 1:55 PM, Alaeddine Ghribi
<alaeddineghr...@gmail.com>wrote:

> So all this lines are false, they are not correct, all the problem come
> from this lines?

If those lines are throwing th exception, then yes, it would seem the
problems come from them.

> File sdCard = Environment.getExternalStorageDirectory();
> File dir = new File (sdCard.getAbsolutePath() + "/Carburant/");

That is not the "correct" way to create a File object. Once again: GOOGLE
"JAVA IO" and learn to use the File class.

>  dir.mkdirs();
> copyfile(context,nom,sdCard.getAbsolutePath() +
> "/Carburant/storeddata.dat");
>
> With this code, the compiler can not "take" the file from /data/data.. and
> copy it to the SDCARD/carburant ?

Why are you asking us? Does it work? Then no.

> They are other functions/methods to use ?

Google "Java IO".
Google "Java IO".
Google "Java IO".
*Google "Java IO".*