I want to show a full screen ads from adnetworks in an opengl
application. Since the application is rendered in
GLSurfaceViewRenderer I am wondering what is the best way to show full
screen ads at transition points within the ap. The ad network
interface seem to need a new activity to be started so I am wondering
if I need to write my own custom adapter transitioning between my main
activity (that is rendered by SurfaceView Renderer) and the adnetwork
activity to display ads.

Any ideas are welcome.

Thanks,
Leo