Whoops, looks like we forgot to update changes.txt in the source code
for the last release. So yeah, that's not a sign of an out of date
source tree.

We do keep the following blog up to date (at least within a month)
with recently added fixes and features:
http://tools.android.com/recent

If your build contains some of the stuff listed there, you're good to
go. But really, if you synced to the git repository listed on the page
I linked to, you should have everything. We develop the tools directly
against the public git repository.

-- Tor