You'll have to connect the phones right, and then send a stream of data...

I think you might want to look into how BT headsets work in this type of
scenario,
that's probably what you want to do instead. (I'm out of my element here,
I'm not
sure if that's possible with the API.)

 Otherwise you have to look into connecting between the two phones.  Look at
the
BluetoothChat example, which shows how to go about sending data, then you
have
a stream socket. By the way, I think that the data rate will be too low for
audio using
a socket like the one from the bt chat example.

Kris