Hi all,

This must have been posted many times before, but I'd like to add my
two cents...

I'm trying to develop an app for Android Honeycomb, but it is next to
impossible. I can't buy a device yet in Europe, and the emulator is
slow beyond usable. I'm using a quad-core 2 GHz machine with 8 GB's of
RAM and Ubuntu 10.10, and it takes more than 10 minutes to start, and
a click or gesture is about impossible to do on the emulator. Typing a
word in a textfield works with at most 5-7 characters per minute.

Is there any way to run code in a simulator instead of this hardware
emulator? Has anyone found a way develop, test and debug code with the
emulator?

With kind regards,

Wouter