Hi everybody!

I am pretty new to Android programming, but I do know Java (and a bit
of XML)... still I can't understand where's the problem in this case.

What I want is a Tab Layout that contains, for each tab, a different
view.

public class MyApp extends TabActivity {
            super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
            setContentView(R.layout.main);

            Resources res = getResources(); // Resource object to get
Drawables
            TabHost tabHost = getTabHost();  // The activity TabHost
            TabHost.TabSpec spec;  // Resusable TabSpec for each tab
            Intent intent;  // Reusable Intent for each tab

            // Create an Intent to launch an Activity for the tab (to be
reused)
            intent = new Intent().setClass(this, DatiAttrib.class);
            // Initialize a TabSpec for each tab and add it to the TabHost
            spec = tabHost.newTabSpec("artists").setIndicator("First
Tab").setContent(intent);
            tabHost.addTab(spec);

            // Do the same for the other tabs
            intent = new Intent().setClass(this, AbilArc.class);
            spec = tabHost.newTabSpec("albums").setIndicator("Second
Tab").setContent(intent);
            tabHost.addTab(spec);

            intent = new Intent().setClass(this, DifesePregi.class);
            spec = tabHost.newTabSpec("songs").setIndicator("Third
Tab").setContent(intent);
            tabHost.addTab(spec);

            tabHost.setCurrentTab(0);
        }
}

...just like the Tab Layout tutorial.
Then I coded every different view in a XML file, each referred by
a .java file (a Class that extends Activity) pretty much like this:

public class DatiAttrib extends Activity {

        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);

        setContentView(R.layout.datiattrib);
       }
}

Where datiattrib.xml is the layout file.

When it comes to testing,though, the program shows an error and forces
to exit.
Is there anything wrong with this approach?

Thanks!