Hi again!

DanH, I use thread synchronization. It works well.
But, as I told in my first post, there are some problems:

The biggest problem: I can't use Cursor for my ListAdapter and
ExpandableListAdapter
I've got to use something like ArrayAdapter, read all data from cursor
to java objects at one time.

But, as I understand, CursorAdapter works better cause it can hold
cursor open and scroll through cursor and read data when needed
It works faster for me.

So, also, here is new exception I've got today.
I retried to implement UI handling with Cursor. And I've got
SQLiteException: database is locked: BEGIN EXCLUSIVE;

Who knows how to handle it?