The first, most important step, would be to try repeatedly bumping your
post.  If that fails you could take the second, slightly more extreme, step
which would be to post the question again under a different heading.  If at
this point you're still having no luck (and you should only try this as a
very last resort) you could add some relevant details about the problem to
your post ;)