07.04.2011 15:57, Gabriel пишет:
I'm making kind of a calculator and everything is working fine.
Except when I leave one of the 4 EditText fields blank, the
application cracks ("stops unexpectly").
How can I work this out?

In general, when something like this happens, you use the debugger to find out what's really happening.

Some ideas:

When an EditText is empty, its getText returns null.

When you call toString() on a null object, you get a NullPointerException.

It would be good to, when this happens (EditText blank) just put a
"empty" message at the destination.

Take a look at this:

http://developer.android.com/reference/android/widget/TextView.html#setError(java.lang.CharSequence)

--