If users get that message just when updating your app, one possible cause is
that you've made a change in your widget's XML. Changing something like the
name of the XML file means that the OS doesn't recognize it as the same
widget - so it can't find the widget to load - so it displays that message.

For this reason, I've got widgets with some really obsolete names to their
XML, but I'm not willing to change them. If you already have, then the best
you can probably do is to advice your users that they need to just delete
and re-add the widget.

String