Hi,

I've been taking my head for hours trying to display the search UI
above my activity...My app is as below :

A main activity, which is tab-based :
public class CsvTabWidget extends TabActivity { ... }
In each tab, I have a Activity, which is a ActivityGroup. Here is the
first one :
public class EndpointsActivity extends ActivityGroup { ... }

I'd like to launch a search in one of the activity managed by
EndpointsActivity. What I get is :

04-07 11:37:03.953: ERROR/AndroidRuntime(24112):
android.view.WindowManager$BadTokenException: Unable to add window --
token android.app.LocalActivityManager$LocalActivityRecord@482136f0 is
not valid; is your activity running?

I've been reading
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3523324/activitygroup-and-searchdialog,
but none of the solutions works for me.

So my questions:

- Do I have to declare my ActivityGroup as searchable of just managed
activities in Manifest?
- Do I have to call onSearchRequested() in ActivityGroup or in each
managed activity?

Any help appreciated!