I too tried to order phone and got that completely ridiculous shipping
charge of $264 which absolutely no one can justify. I buy phones off
of Cellular Blowout and get them shipped to Canada via USPS the most I
have been charged is $40 shipping and then I pay GST and duty here.
Maybe $50 tops. Its telling me it will only ship UPS and they charge
these outrageous brokerage fees to Canadians. The minute I saw it was
UPS I canceled my order. Total rip-off and they want us to develop for
these phones.