Hello people,

so I am trying to build a somewhat simple app where I am working with
an array of objects where is of those objects had also an array of
other objects. I have made this array a public variable and placed it
in a class that extends Application. ( I found that on the net as the
best way to have a public variable)

So now that I have an Array of Objects, I need to display a list of
names of those objects.

Object has variables:
mName, mArray (of objects), mLength

and I need to display in my ListView a list of mNames.

First problem I have is that I am not really into these cursors and
adapters and second, I am not sure what is the best way to pass this
global array variable. I know passing a global variable sounds weird
but since I am initializing this variable in one class (class of the
main View), and I am switching to another View where I want to show
the contents of this array I am a bit stuck should I send this
variable or somehow fetch a reference to it through "this" or
whichever way.

I must say I am a noob at this :-/

Thanks for any help or a pointer what to read.

Tnx!
D.