Hi

We have an issue when Android emulator runs for several hours or
sometimes even when we star it up, the internet connection is breaks
and does not come back on the emulator.   In the server running the
internet the internet is fine.

In the log, there is two sorts of exception for internet Connction.

org.apache.http.client.ClientProtocolException

java.net.UnknownHostException:Unable to resolve host "abc.xyz.com.au"
no address associated with host name

After these exception, I also couldn't connection internet with chrome
browser of android.

The program runs several hours, then exception happened.

Does anyone know what might be wrong or how we can fix?