Thanks again for your time helping me with this, very much
appreciated.

The "content" I wish to include in each tab are WebViews, I hadn't
really thought about it but I may be able to achieve what I want
without using intent-based tab content.

Just out of interest, my Activity is getting rather large, is there a
way to define a WebView in a different class from the one creating the
TabHost and just reference the WebView (from its individual class)
when inserting it as content to the tab?

Thanks