I know that if ı create a file in internal memory, it s saved under
/data/data directory.
Is it wrong?
and when ı list files in my application, for example ı want to open an image
or an mp3 file in internal directory in this folder.
I think ı need to access there? or I think wrong?

What ı want to do:

I want to create some directories and files in android and then
I want to list them a file browser firstly.
What do you should me?
Do you should I need to do them in sd card?

Many thanks for helping...