On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 5:49 PM, Bill Tan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I created a project for Android development in eclipse according to
> http://source.android.com/using-eclipse:
>
> If Eclipse asks you for a workspace location, choose the default.
> If you have a "Welcome" screen, close it to reveal the Java perspective.
> File > New > Java Project

This wizard is for creating "standard" Java projects (i.e. non android).

What you want is to use File > New > Android  Project instead.
If you don't see it try resetting your perspective (Windows > Reset
Perspective) or use File > New > Other > Android > Android Project.

Make sure you set the SDK path in Preferences > Android first.

R/