In a debugging session in Eclipse running with the Android emulator,
is there a way to know which is the offending line of code when a
force close occurs?

I remember in some of the debuggers I have used before with other
application platforms, when an exception occurs, I can somehow see the
call stack, showing all the function calls that led to the exception.
So, I can know exactly which of my line of code has triggered the
problem.  In the Android Eclipse debugger environment, the call stack
I can see are all about thread information, which is not very
helpful / understandable to me.

Thanks.