> You generally do not "export the project as a JAR file".
>
> If you would take the time to explain precisely and clearly what it is
> that you are trying to accomplish, we may be better able to provide
> assistance.

I have a similar issue that I would have described the same way, but
I'll go with some details:

I have a nice .apk with a service and 4 activities, a shared native
library with some jni goodness, some drawable files in the res
directory and some other data in the assets directory.   Another
company would like to package the functionality of my .apk along
with their .apk so the user only has to make one download.

I would like to take their money with as small amount of work for
myself and their engineers as possible.  My current solution is to
send them a .zip file with all my classes, the assets, the resources,
and the native .so library, and the manifest, and my .mk files and
have them copy bits of the manifest into theirs, put the resources
and assets next to theirs, do the build process so the new R.java
is generated and then compile all my classes.

I would prefer not to give them the source code to my classes, but
the resources in R.java make that rough.  I do my builds through
ant on the command line, they use eclipse so there tends to be
some finger pointing when some functionality doesn't work.  Is
there a better solution than what I am currently doing and where
would I look for the details of what sort of things will bite me when
trying to pack files in a jar for someone else to reuse?  (E.g. is
there a workaround for providing a drawable ID for a notification?)