In android how to search that sharedpreference contains some value or
not?

Actually I m making application which takes password and confirm
password as fields.when user start app for first time he must enter
both password and confirm password. But i want when user restart that
app he must ask to enter only password.

For that i store password in sharedPreferences but now how do i know
that their is already password exists in sharedPreferences or not?

so that if their is no password in sharedPreferences i can show the
activity which contains both password and confirm password to enter
AND if there exists password then i wl show activity that contains
only password to enter.

If Anyone have idea then please help me.