Leave the emulator running. Eclipse, at least, will deploy to the
existing running emulator rather than start a new one. A normal
development day would have you start the emulator once in the morning
and leave it run all day.

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 11:07 AM, Joseph Du <josephdu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> When I was using Eclipse or IntelliJ to run my own android
> application, the IDE would start the emulator to verify how the
> application works. The period of starting the emulator is so long. Do
> you guys have any idea on how to reduce the cost on starting the
> emulator or some ways to deploy my applications without reboot the
> emulator, please? Thanks a lot in advance.

Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Warescription: Three Android Books, Plus Updates, One Low Price!