Yes Dianne. Really thanks for your help. I have found the root cause. One of
our third-party lib have used the AnimatedImageView. It works fine on 2.2
but break on 2.3. That's why we cannot find any clue from our own source
code, because the third-party lib is a JAR file.

The problem is solved. Thanks you very much.

--
Regards,
Jiyu