Sweden's prefix for dialing out is 00, but dialing in is 46.

The problem i encountered was that when my app get's a number that is
from Hong Kong (852) 5555 5555 it adds (00) to the number, thus
enabling me to redial the number. My app get's the number
0085255555555 and determinds that 00 must be the dial out, and 852 is
dial in for Hong Kong.
But if i instead get a number from  (52) 5555 5555 55 and i live in
Indonesia i would append 008 in the begining sense in Indonesia dial
out can be 008.
The number would then look like 008525555555555, how to determin that
008 is the dial out, and 52 is country code ( for Mexico), and not
dial out is 00 and country code is 852 ?