I am trying to write text data onto a storage card. I am using the
following

File sdRoot = Environment.getExternalStorageDirectory();
File dataFile = new File(sdRoot, "psData.txt");
FileWriter fWriter = new FileWriter(dataFile, true);
fWriter.write(resultString);
fWriter.flush();
fWriter.close();

This works, except that it puts the file on the internal devce storage
rather than on the SD card. The path given, using
sdRoot.getAbsolutePath(), is /nand

Anyone know how I can get the file to actually write on the external
storage? Device is a MID X5A running 2.1 update 1

Thanks