On 20 April 2011 21:55, Diogo Salaberri <caxix...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello guys..
>
> I want to developer a game for android SO. Somebody have a hint to help me
> about the grafical interface. How, for example, can I put a card ( like a
> king of hearts ) in the screen ?

1. FIX YOUR CAPS LOCK FIRST
2. read some basic tutorials on Java
3. read some basic tutorials on android and maybe opengl es
4. try to write app bit more complex than one you wrote last time (or hello
world for 1st run)
5. do you know enough to write game you think of?
6. no? go to 4
7. write your game
8. stuck somewhere? google for solution, ask here or go to 4
9. profit

Android has a native library to work with this ?

You mean king of heats? Never seen any :)

Regards,
Marcin Orlowski

*Tray Agenda <http://bit.ly/trayagenda>* - keep you daily schedule handy...
*Date In Tray* <http://bit.ly/dateintraypro> - current date at glance...